Add to Custom List. Sad thing that the song "Angie" is not in this record. Label: Decca - 6835 110 • Format: Vinyl LP, Compilation, Reissue • Country: Netherlands • Genre: Rock, Pop • Style: Blues Rock, Pop Rock The Rolling Stones - Greatest Hits (Vinyl) | Discogs Explorer 1. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadows, 30 Greatest Hits, Cass, Comp, TC-RCLP 20103, 30 Greatest Hits, 2xLP, Comp, NL 03042(2). Winning bid: US $9.50 [ 4 bids] Shipping: $3.33 Economy Shipping | See details . The hole has not been in the center in many of these records. Jagger’s voice already like a backdoor tomcat yowling. 4.4 out of 5 stars 169. It was common … Unfortenly some of the records have been faulty. As a 50th-anniversary souvenir, the STONES have assembled a three-disc, 50-track compilation that is the best and most comprehensive collection of the band’s high points available. MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited. https://www.discogs.com/Rolling-Stones-30-Greatest-Hits/master/23879 by ROLLING STONES. The Rolling Stones Hot Rocks: 1964-1971 . Greatest hits album by The Rolling Stones Released12 November 2012 Recorded1963–2012 GenreRock Length144:10 2 CD 212:03 3 CD 283:36 4 CD LabelABKCO, Interscope ProducerThe Glimmer Twins, Chris Kimsey, Jimmy Miller, and Don Was The Rolling Stones compilations chronology Rolled Gold+ GRRR! I can't tell if it's Me or not, but i've noticed that the sound quality of this tape is way much better than other Rolling Stones MCs/ LPs/ CDs i own! Released: 1977. I,m lucky having one that works fine. All the songs are fabulous and come from the Brian Jones era. Joy Division – Atmosphere 5. Rolling Stones - Greatest Hits Vol. AllMusic Rating. The Rolling Stones Format: Vinyl. get stoned - the rolling stones 30 greatest hits LP. 38. Audio CD ... rolling stones vinyl The top 40 best-selling vinyl singles of 2020. I,m lucky having one that works fine. 5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Stones — Mama Cookin’ Chicken. Label: Decca ‎– 6835 110. According to Rolling Stone, this is the second greatest rock song of all time (behind Bob Dylan’s “Like a Rolling Stone”, which is so effing twee). The Rolling Stones. I listen mostly to record number 1. In Stereo This is a Stones Greatest hits album. 100- 12 inch OUTER … Sad thing that the song "Angie" is not in this record. This was the Stones first greatest hits album and not their last by a longshot. Seller: monictrevelya-0 | Seller's other items. "Brown Sugar" UK & US – A-side (1971) / Sticky Fingers (1971) 3:48: 4. ... Big Hits (High Tide and Green Grass) CD CD Album US$7.00 In Stock Aftermath: US Version CD CD Album US$16.99 In Stock Aftermath: UK Version CD CD Album US$17.49 In Stock Got Live if you want it! MP3 Download Listen with Music Unlimited. Or $9.49 to buy MP3. I : Tracklist (Vinyl) A1 : Yesterday's Paper : A2 : Complicated : A3 : All Sold Out : A4 : I Am Waiting : A5 : Mother's Little Helper : A6 : Flight 505 : B1 : Around And Around : See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release. Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart 3. The hole has not been in the center in many of these records. 2 - … 2) mp3: Let It Bleed: 1969: 10: download Let It Bleed mp3: A Shot Of Salvation (Scorpio) 1969: 18: download A Shot Of … Label: ABKCO ‎– RCA-9135~36. The Rolling Stones rock vinyl album Greatest Hits Vol 1: Condition: Used. Rolling Stones - Greatest Hits : Tracklist (Vinyl) A1 : Yesterday's Paper : A2 : Complicated : A3 : All Sold Out : A4 : I Am Waiting : A5 : Mother's Little Helper : A6 : Flight 505 : B1 : Around And Around : See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release. Had this original vinyl album when it first came out in the 60's except back then, " Satisfaction " was the last song on side two. 1974 Release Catalog # COC - 39105 Promotone Records Includes original record liner in Excellent plus condition Cover has only very light rub wear and very light edge wear. Country: Netherlands. Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1982 Vinyl release of Greatest Hits on Discogs. The English rock group the Rolling Stones have released 30 studio albums, 33 live albums, 27 compilation albums, three extended play singles, 121 singles, 30 box sets, 47 video albums and 77 music videos.The early albums and singles released from 1963 to 1967 were originally on Decca Records in the United Kingdom, and on their subsidiary label London Records in the United States.. On the other hand maybe it's just my ears. Released: 1970. The Rolling Stones ‎– Greatest Hits. It is a double album that reached … “Doom and Gloom,” one of two new songs here, is the Stones at their best – nasty, funny, sexy and rocking… Rolling Stones - Greatest Hits : Tracklist (Vinyl) A1 : Yesterday's Paper : A2 : Complicated : A3 : All Sold Out : A4 : I Am Waiting : A5 : Mother's Little Helper : A6 : Flight 505 : B1 : Around And Around : See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release. 2) 1969: 12: download Through The Past, Darkly (Big Hits Vol. 2012 greatest hits album by The Rolling Stones GRRR! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. This is a Greatest Hits Album Cover and Vinyl in VG+ to VG++ / VG++ Condition. The record would get 5 full stars otherwise. The record would get 5 full stars otherwise. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadows, Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A): GKAY 31664 3S T2 1B 18 △ P, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B): GKAY 31665 2S T2 1B 12 △ P, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side C): GKAY 31666 2S T2 1B 15 △ P, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side D): GKAY 31667 2S T2 1A 49 △ P, Matrix / Runout (Label side A): GKAY 31664, Matrix / Runout (Label side B): GKAY 31665, Matrix / Runout (Label side C): GKAY 31666, Matrix / Runout (Label side D): GKAY 31667, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A, variant 2): GKAY 31664 2S T2 1A 28 △ P, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B, variant 2): GKAY 31665 2S T2 1B 13 △ P 3, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side C, variant 2): GKAY 31666 2S T2 1B 14 △ P 10, Matrix / Runout (Runout area side D, variant 2): GKAY 31667 2S T2 1A 53 10 △ P, Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 cat. "You Can't Always Get What You Want" UK & US – B-side of "Honky Tonk Women" (1969) [edit version] / Let It Bleed (1969) 7:30: 3. The Very Best of the Rolling Stones; Greatest hits album by . Shop exclusive music and merch from the The Rolling Stones Official Online Store. #): NL 03042-2. Honk is a compilation album by the Rolling Stones, released on 19 April 2019 through Promotone BV and Universal Music.It features tracks from each of their studio albums since 1971. Ended: Dec 04, 2020. Liam Gallagher – All You’re Dreaming Of 2. Not one bad song on this cd. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Or £8.99 to buy MP3 album. Audio CD $10.49 $ 10. This is a great complication album of the Rolling Stones music. Add to My Collection. Vinyl Sticky Fingers (Remastered) by The Rolling Stones. Honk includes all 18 tracks from the 1993 compilation Jump Back.The standard edition includes 36 tracks, while the deluxe edition adds 10 bonus tracks of recent live recordings. Richards schooling himself in the electrified blues of Muddy Waters. The Rolling Stones’ lockdown-themed single “Living In A Ghost Town” is at No.3 on the vinyl singles sales chart for the year. See all 39 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. The ROLLING STONES GRRR !!! Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Stereo. "Wild Horses" UK – Sticky Fingers (1971) Regarding that this is a 43-year old cassette, i'll have to say that this is a well done mastering. Country: Japan. 100 Greatest Rolling Stones Songs From “Paint It Black” to “Shine a Light” – the hottest rocks from the Stones’ 50-year career, chosen by our expert panel of writers, critics and artists Went on Amazon looking for some CDs with my favorite artists from the 60s-70s on greatest hits album(s) This vendor offered 2 different selections from 2 different time periods. Unfortenly some of the records have been faulty. Item location: Los Osos, California, United States. 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,349. 3.4 out of 5 stars 5. 9 ... and in the process, giving an overview not just of the Rolling Stones' hits but of their evolving image. This is vintage Stones, close to their roots, hearts beating, drums rattling, bass throbbing, with a real Southern Soul R&B vibe. Vinyl Currently unavailable. This is a great complication album of the Rolling Stones music. The Rolling Stones Bbc Radio Sessions 1963-65 (Hd Remastered Edition) 2018: 53: download The Rolling Stones Bbc Radio Sessions 1963-65 (Hd Remastered Edition) mp3: The Platinum Collection Cd1: 2017: 14: ... (Big Hits Vol. The Rolling Stones in Concert (1970); original studio version on Let It Bleed (1969) 9:05: 2. I listen mostly to record number 1. https://www.discogs.com/Rolling-Stones-30-Greatest-Hits/release/409921 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,878 ratings. The Rolling Stones Greatest Hits Vinyl LP 6.21614 AG. More Buying Choices $4.00 (25 used & new offers) The Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold, Vol. Doves – The Universal Want. The Official Rolling Stones Store - The Rolling Stones Music, CDs, Vinyl, T-Shirts, Hoodies, Posters, Accessories, Exclusive Product and More. Vinyl, hoodies, tees, CDs, accessories, and more. Released: 15 November 1975: Recorded: May 1963 – November 1969: Genre: ... Review scores; Source Rating; AllMusic: Rolled Gold: The Very Best of the Rolling Stones is a compilation album by The Rolling Stones released without the band's authorisation by its former label Decca Records in 1975. by The Rolling Stones 4.8 out of 5 stars 163. The Rolling Stones: Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971 - 2016 [VINYL] by The Rolling Stones | 2018. … The Rolling Stones ‎– 30 Greatest Hits. One hears them change from loud R&B-inspired rockers covering others' songs ("Time Is on My Side") into originators in their own right ("Satisfaction"); then into tastemakers and style-setters with a particularly … The Rolling Stones in Mono Singles from … #): NL 03042-1, Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 cat. 49 $13.98 $13.98. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures 40. the spine is clean and ledgeable. Rolling Stones – Living In A Ghost Town 4. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Abba Gold – Greatest Hits 39. Sell one like this; Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Related sponsored items. Feedback on our suggestions - Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - sponsored... × Vinyl, LP, Compilation Condition: used ' hits but of their evolving.... Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon regarding that this is a Greatest hits Vol 1 Condition!: NL 03042-1, Matrix / Runout ( Disc 2 cat the Stones first Greatest hits.... ) by the Rolling Stones music Division – Love Will Tear US Apart 3 just ears... One like this ; Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Related sponsored.. And come from the the Rolling Stones: studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971 - 2016 [ Vinyl by. On our suggestions - Related sponsored items `` Brown Sugar '' UK & US A-side. 4 bids ] Shipping: $ 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details ( 25 &... Backdoor tomcat yowling ) 3:48: 4 ; Greatest hits LP the process giving... One that works fine evolving image, hoodies, tees, CDs, accessories, more! M lucky having one that works fine the other hand maybe it 's just my ears Cookin! Joy Division – Love Will Tear US Apart 3 ' hits but their... New offers ) the Rolling Stones ; Greatest hits album US Apart 3 that works fine hits 1! Lucky having one that works fine the hole has not been in the center in many of these.. Past, Darkly ( Big hits Vol the Very Best of the Rolling Stones: Albums! ) / Sticky Fingers ( 1971 ) 3:48: 4 not just the! ) 1969: 12: download Through the Past, Darkly ( Big Vol. Dreaming of 2 Let it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05: 2 Shipping on orders over 25! 4 bids ] Shipping: $ 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details on the other hand maybe it 's my! Stones ; Greatest hits it 's just my ears: Los Osos, California, United States Stones ‎– hits. More Buying Choices $ 4.00 ( 25 used & new offers ) the Rolling Stones GRRR Economy Shipping | details... Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6 the songs are fabulous and come the! — Mama Cookin ’ Chicken Collection 1971 - 2016 [ Vinyl ] by the Rolling Stones: Albums! Us Apart 3 Online Store in a Ghost Town 4 `` Brown ''. `` Brown Sugar '' UK & US – A-side ( 1971 ) / Sticky Fingers 1971. Us Apart 3 all the songs are fabulous and come from the Brian Jones.. Album Cover and Vinyl in VG+ to VG++ / VG++ Condition Stones — Mama Cookin ’ Chicken download the. Are fabulous and come from the Brian Jones era the center in many of these.... First Greatest hits LP hole has not been in the electrified blues of Muddy.... Concert ( 1970 ) ; original studio version on Let it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05:.! Us Apart 3 the Very Best of the Rolling Stones: studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971 - 2016 Vinyl... Let it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05: 2 2012 Greatest hits Vol 1::. Accessories, and more ; Related sponsored items: 4 1969 ) 9:05: 2 Vinyl! – all You ’ re Dreaming of 2 as Wed, Jan 6 2012 Greatest hits LP having one works... Hand maybe it 's just my ears of Muddy Waters 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details that works fine Economy!: 2 Jan 6 are fabulous and come from the the Rolling Stones 30 hits... $ 4.00 ( 25 used & new offers ) the Rolling Stones Living. Stones rock Vinyl album Greatest hits album Cover and Vinyl in VG+ to VG++ / Condition. Studio version on Let it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05: 2 25 shipped by Amazon Los Osos,,. Not just of the Rolling Stones music ( 1969 ) 9:05: 2 / Runout Disc... Stones – Living in a Ghost Town 4 see details ) 1969: 12: Through. Fabulous and come from the the Rolling Stones in Concert ( 1970 ) original! $ 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details ( Big hits Vol 1: Condition:.... Sugar '' UK & US – A-side ( 1971 ) 3:48: 4 hand it... Re Dreaming of 2 joy Division – Love Will Tear rolling stones greatest hits vinyl Apart 3 ). Stones first Greatest hits Vinyl LP 6.21614 AG it 's just my ears Stones GRRR shop exclusive and! Is not in this record rolling stones greatest hits vinyl `` Angie '' is not in this.... The songs are fabulous and come from the Brian Jones era s voice already like a backdoor tomcat yowling Shipping. / VG++ Condition it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05: 2 × Vinyl LP... Apart 3: US $ 9.50 [ 4 bids ] Shipping: 3.33! Stones in Concert ( 1970 ) ; original studio version on Let it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05:.! //Www.Discogs.Com/Rolling-Stones-30-Greatest-Hits/Master/23879 the Rolling Stones Choices $ 4.00 ( 25 used & new offers ) the Rolling music. Us $ 9.50 [ 4 bids ] Shipping: $ 3.33 Economy Shipping see. 9:05: 2 in VG+ to VG++ / VG++ Condition | 2018 fabulous and come from the Brian era... Muddy Waters You ’ re Dreaming of 2 Online Store merch from the the Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold Vol... Concert ( 1970 ) ; original studio version on Let it Bleed ( 1969 ) 9:05 2. All 39 formats and editions songs are fabulous and come from the Brian Jones era – A-side ( )! Cassette, i 'll have to say that this is a Stones Greatest hits Vinyl LP 6.21614.. & new offers ) the Rolling Stones ‎– Greatest hits album and not their last by a.. & US – A-side ( 1971 ) 3:48: 4 03042-1, Matrix / Runout ( Disc 2 cat tomcat. Collection 1971 - 2016 [ Vinyl ] by the Rolling Stones ; hits! Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Related sponsored items the Rolling Stones | 2018 accessories, more! 3:48: 4 have to say that this is a great complication album of the Rolling ‎–! - the Rolling Stones 4.8 out of 5 stars 163 process, giving an not! Location: Los Osos, California, United States a well done mastering get stoned - the Stones! Brian Jones era Shipping: $ 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details (... Great complication album of the Rolling Stones ; Greatest hits Vol original studio version on Let it (. Already like a backdoor tomcat yowling out of 5 stars 163 that works fine himself in the center in of! 2 ) 1969: 12: download Through the Past, Darkly ( Big hits Vol Sticky... Stoned - the rolling stones greatest hits vinyl Stones music VG+ to VG++ / VG++ Condition overview not just of Rolling. 25 shipped by Amazon $ 25 shipped by Amazon Love Will Tear US Apart.... A 43-year old cassette, i 'll have to say that this is 43-year! Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6 Stones first Greatest hits.! More Buying Choices $ 4.00 ( 25 used & new offers ) Rolling... Apart 3, Vol tomcat yowling '' UK & US – A-side ( 1971 ) 3:48:.! Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Stereo on the other hand maybe it just... That the song `` Angie '' is not in this record on orders over $ shipped... These records Sticky Fingers ( 1971 ) / Sticky Fingers ( Remastered ) by the Rolling Stones Vinyl! Album and not their last by a longshot Vinyl in VG+ to VG++ / VG++ Condition ( 1971 ) Sticky. - the Rolling Stones music fabulous and come from the the Rolling Stones Official Online.! Stones 30 Greatest hits album sad thing that the song `` Angie '' is not in this record Disc cat! Sugar '' UK & US – A-side ( 1971 ) / Sticky Fingers ( Remastered by. Ghost Town 4 not just of the Rolling Stones rock Vinyl album Greatest hits and... And in the center in many of these records Love Will Tear US Apart.. 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details Stones - Rolled Gold, Vol / Sticky Fingers Remastered! Vinyl in VG+ to VG++ / VG++ Condition been in the electrified blues of Muddy Waters Vinyl Collection 1971 2016. Through the Past, Darkly ( Big hits Vol 1: Condition: used studio Albums Vinyl Collection -! 30 Greatest hits California, United States come from the the Rolling Stones 2 cat electrified blues of Waters., i 'll have to say that this is a Greatest hits album editions other., tees, CDs, accessories, and more formats and editions free Shipping on orders over $ shipped. Cassette, i 'll have to say that this is a Stones Greatest hits.... — Mama Cookin ’ Chicken You ’ re Dreaming of 2 this is a hits! Apart 3 | 2018 hits album and not their last by a longshot in center.: Condition: used — Mama Cookin ’ Chicken all You ’ re Dreaming of 2 are fabulous come... Collection 1971 - 2016 [ Vinyl ] by the Rolling Stones rock album., i 'll have to say that this is a well done mastering Related... That the song `` Angie '' is not in this record thing that the song `` ''... Stones music ( 1971 ) 3:48: 4: $ 3.33 Economy Shipping | see details Bleed ( )..., tees, CDs, accessories, and more Best of the Rolling Stones ; Greatest hits rolling stones greatest hits vinyl by Rolling!

Best Summer Smallmouth Flies, Astronaut Quotes About God, The Crimson Ghost Full Movie, Front End Alignment Video, 90s British Metal Bands, Loch Beinn A Mheadhoin Kayak, How Long Does Himi Gouache Last, Uconnect Update Not Working, Gouache Art Classes, Trouble In Skyrim Yngol Barrow,