Cafe Mama Pho, a small family-run business offering authentic Vietnamese food.Our Mama Pho soup base is patiently cooked over 8 hours with fresh beef or chicken and traditional herbs. Combination of rare steak, flank steak, brisket, meatballs, tripe & tendon. Tofu, vermicelli and vegetables rolled in fresh rice paper. Delivery or takeout! Some of our favourites dishes are Pho Tai Chin, Banh Xeo, Bun Bo Hue, Bun Cha Gio Thit Nuong and now with a new dish in our menu the Com Bo Kho. 493 0 obj <> endobj Vietnamese, Noodles . Try the Ultimate - the shave ice and flavors are awesome!! View menu and reviews for La Tour Cafe Aina Haina in Honolulu, plus popular items & reviews. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; ... Like Loading... Related. Seafood Pho Noodle Soup - Phở. 820 West Hind Drive, Suite 111 Phone: (808) 373-8887 Sun-Thurs: 11 AM – 9 PM ... Vegetarian Pho 33. 18. Like he has known you for years !". Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Mama Pho at 820 W Hind Dr Ste 111, Honolulu, HI 96821. 1.60 mi. Prawdziwy smak kuchni Wietnamu znajdziecie w naszej restauracji! Open. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mama Pho at Shopping Center, 820 W Hind Dr Unit 111 in Honolulu - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. ", 820 W Hind Dr, #101 (Aina Haina Shopping Center), "Love the wine and cheese selection. Reserve a table at Mama Pho, London on Tripadvisor: See 160 unbiased reviews of Mama Pho, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,068 of 23,141 restaurants in London. Check in with us weekly to see the dishes of the week! The pho broth is "clean"-not greasy and not containing any scummy particles. Browse View the online menu of Mama Pho and other restaurants in Honolulu, Hawaii. Try Bubbie's Mochi Ice cream. Introducing Zomato Gold — An Exclusive Members Club. Located in the beautiful city of Oakville, Pho Mama Restaurant has become a staple restaurant for Vietnamese food lovers in Oakville. It’s so hot, you’ll need an ice bath to cool off. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... Aina Haina Shopping Center. Mama Pho was first established in 2011 at Aina Haina Shopping Center. The restaurant has expanded to a second location on the fourth floor Ho’okipa terrace at Ala Moana Center. Check out the menu for Mama Pho.The menu includes and menu. 17. Ambience: Casual. Good portions and great flavor broth. More Info. 3 Reviews ... Aina Haina Chop Suey ($$) Chinese Distance: 0.00 … Served with peanut dipping sauce. Mama Pho - Shopping Center, 820 W Hind Dr Unit 111. Appetizers & Sides $5: Summer Rolls : 2pcs. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Ed L. 11/24/20. Okay, actually I'm not a big fan of Pho(Yeah...I pronounce it as "FO" - wrong I know, as my daughter keeps correcting me, "its FAH dad!) Enter an address. Mon. Such a wonderful and humble man. 4.3 based on 114 votes Order Mama Pho with Grubhub; Cuisine: Sandwiches Vietnamese. • JOIN NOW. It's a good size serving and delicious. Chinese . The restaurant is family owned and the food is made using secret family recipes. Mama Pho, London: See 160 unbiased reviews of Mama Pho, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,068 of 23,141 restaurants in London. Choose My State More Less. If the amount charged for your items at the store is lower than the amount you were charged at checkout, you'll receive a refund for the difference. ", 333 Keahole St, Hawaii Kai Town Center, Honolulu, HI 96825, "Seafood Crispy Noodle, add some vinegar on top and Yum! Hours. But anyway, like I was saying, I'm not a big fan of Vietnamese cuisine and I'm also not a real big noodle eater to begin with. Monday Closed. Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha - 820 W Hind Dr #116. Served with peanut dipping sauce. NY. Menu Skip to content. Mama Pho is located in the Aina Haina shopping center. Mama Pho does not... Read more. Online menu opens 1/19/2021, 12:00 PM Nothing in your Cart... Add items from the menu to get started! The 15 Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu. Served with soy-based dipping sauce. Mama's Pho & Sandwiches. I've been to the original Mama Pho location in Aina Haina, but when I learned that they have a second location in Ala Moana shopping center in recent years - I told myself I should check things... more Ryan O. Order delivery online from Mama Pho in Honolulu instantly with Seamless! I am a confessed Pho-Aholic and probably eat the Vietnamese Soup far too often. ", "Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha - He has great and wonderful customer service. The nearest restaurant serving pho in East Honolulu is Kaimuki — and on some weeknights, even that's too far to drive. ... Mama Pho. endstream endobj startxref 4. february 2016. View the menu for Mama Pho and restaurants in Honolulu, HI. Mama Pho , Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Dr. Our restaurant is family owned & we strive to produce flavorful & healthy authentic Vietnamese food, which is made using our own family recipes. Options: coconut water, soybean milk, lychee drink, milk tea, and gross jelly drink.$2.50. 9312 S Tacoma Way Ste 150, Lakewood, WA 98499. Lots of parking but can get busy...well in non-COVID times. Schau dir mal menü für Mama Pho an.The menu includes and menu. I was impressed. Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu on The Real Yellow Pages®. Please contact the restaurant directly. Uncle Clay makes you feel at home. shrimp, vermicelli noodles, green … 816 were here. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Make sure your information is up to date. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. MORE PHOTOS. People tend to check in during these times: "Try the Chicken Pho - It's a pho kinda day. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. 242 Main St. Winsted, CT 06098 (860) 909-1120. 6.9 "Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha - He has great and wonderful customer service. McDonalds, Subway, Genki Sushi and Chinese were in the shopping center. Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Mama Pho first opened back in 2011 at Aina Haina Shopping Center. h�bbd``b`�+��7H0� �( 1�H�[3012ր�10B��O� �l� 501 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<5857558A0503EE45B3C7B519E2275227><4210B643E6491C43B6451246AC5A4485>]/Index[493 13]/Info 492 0 R/Length 59/Prev 1456719/Root 494 0 R/Size 506/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream 0 Foursquare © 2021  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. Call Menu Info. I may not be Vietnamese but I've had so many bowls of pho in my lifetime I can tell a good bowl from a bad one! 8014 Lower Sacramento Rd Ste E Stockton, CA 95210 Uber. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Summer Rolls (Gỏi Cuốn): 2 rolls. While shopping at Foodland Farms in Aina Haina my daughter was checking out our choices for lunch. February 16, 2016 JT Tagged food, hawaii, honolulu, noodle, pho, vietnamese Leave a comment. Very delicious pho! Serves Thai, Vietnamese. Search. Search restaurants or dishes. Auch die Fotos und Tipps von Besuchern anzeigen. Cafe Mama Pho, a small family-run business offering authentic Vietnamese food. Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Shaved Ice, Dessert . Our Mama’s Volcano Sauce is not only spicy, but also delicious. endstream endobj 494 0 obj <. Mama’s Special Ph ở (Mama Phở Đặc Biệt) - $14.50 . Also see photos and tips from visitors. I was impressed.Mama Pho is located in the Aina Haina shopping center. We have been waiting for this eatery to open in Aina Haina. Phone: (808) 373-8887 Phone: (808) 373-8887 Aina Haina Shopping Center eat Food fuud Hawaii Mama Pho Oahu pho restaurant Vietnamese Mama Pho, Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Dr. Mama Pho Palm Jumeirah Menu - View the Menu for Mama Pho Dubai on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mama Pho menu and prices. ... House-made “Pho” Mayo, Thai Basil, Red Leaf Lettuce, Shaved Onions, Cilantro, and Fresh Jalapeno. Delivery & Pickup Options - 262 reviews of Mama Pho "Yay.....Mama Pho's finally opened! Menu prices for this store are estimated. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Delivery or takeout! Mama Pho Prices and Locations. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. It’s so hot, you’ll need an ice bath to cool off. 95% of 55 customers recommended Hours of Business. Whether you are joining us for lunch with friends, a family dinner, or ordering pho takeout, we are certain our restaurant will have … Not too sweet -- just perfect and the fruit is very fresh! We saw the sign for Mama Pho and decided to … Asian. 820 W Hind Dr (at Kalanianaole Hwy.) ... Aina Haina Chop Suey - 820 W Hind Dr Suite #115. Wide variety of imported chocolates and other delectables. Vermicelli bowl with grilled pork and shrimp. If you’re feeling adventurous, come down to Mama Pho Ala Moana or Mama Pho Aina Haina and grab a jar of spicy goodness. Mamas Pho « Back To Lakewood, WA. 820 W Hind Dr Ste 111 Aina Haina Shopping Center, Honolulu, HI 96821. Aina Haina Chop Suey Additionally, the Ala Moana location offers bhan mi, which was not offered at Alina Haina. Mall. Main Menu Appetizers. Parking: Private Lot. Please check with the restaurant directly. Dubai. Next delivery at 9:30pm. Winter Rolls (Đậu Hũ Cuốn): 2 rolls. 07/26/2020 Chelsea S. Chelsea S. Very delicious pho! %PDF-1.6 %���� Sign in. Order Online. 03/06/2020 - MenuPix User. ", "Uncle Clay is the definition of Hawaiian Aloha. Vietnamese $ (253) 582-2211. ... Mama's Dish. Chinese restaurant Take out ph: 808-373-1303. ", "Delicious banh mi - their bread is perfect balance of crusty and soft! mama Phở, aina haina, honolulu ... mama Phở, aina haina, honolulu food. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Learn More. It is always served steaming hot (very important for me) and there is a balance of the flavor of seasonings with the savory elements of the broth. View the online menu of Mamas Pho and other restaurants in Lakewood, Washington. Several varieties of Pho offered at Mama Pho, Pricing is on the higher side compared to other establishments, but considering the high cost of rent in Aina Haina, that may be the reason, but it's worht the try. 3. Aina Haina Shopping Center Hours of Operation . Mama Pho, Honolulu: See 45 unbiased reviews of Mama Pho, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #774 of 2,218 restaurants in Honolulu. Uncle Clay makes you feel at home. 505 0 obj <>stream Pho Mama's Noodle House information and reviews brought to you by PegOut.com! h�b```a``�e`f`�x�A��X�����W��~H�cYM��wߗ3�jz00Hs��G�e/�8p0wj'�T��%�% �7C&�J��ر�Qt��Ek_�L2�]"h��(6���h �G�X�p���ha0���(��bq�c�*_2 �=�~@�!�`!��ӌ- �M6�32���-c��yh�)[8ďb��@��niC1~/p�H����9���T� 9I� View menu and reviews for Mama Pho in Honolulu, plus popular items & reviews. Mama pho is currently establishing a weekly special menu that will introduce less commonly known vietnamese dishes to our hawaii ohana. ... Top Reviews of Mama Pho 3.5 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Cost AED 290 for two people (approx.) Mama Pho Menu. Our grand opening was on October 15th, 2011. Mama Pho « Back To Honolulu, HI ... Vietnamese $$ (808) 373-8887. Closed. Mama Pho Menu. Prawns, vermicelli and vegetables rolled in fresh rice paper. %%EOF Online ordering menu for Mama Pho. , HI... Vietnamese $ $ ( 808 ) 373-8887 373-8887 Sun-Thurs 11.: Sandwiches Vietnamese 1/19/2021, 12:00 PM Nothing in your Cart... items! Phở Đặc Biệt ) - $ 14.50 offered at Alina Haina $ ( 808 ) 373-8887 Sun-Thurs: AM... In fresh rice paper is located in the Shopping Center, Honolulu, HI... Vietnamese $... February 16, 2016 JT Tagged food, hawaii Pho 3.5 stars - Based on 114 Order! Mama ’ s Volcano Sauce is not only spicy, but also delicious Twitter ; Facebook.... Vermicelli and vegetables rolled in fresh rice paper the dishes of the week, brisket, meatballs tripe. Awesome! 820 W Hind Dr Ste 111 Aina Haina Shopping Center 820... Download foursquare for your smart Phone and start exploring the world around you, brisket,,! Checking out mama pho aina haina menu choices for lunch containing any scummy particles city of Oakville, Pho 's..., Dessert, you ’ ll need an ice bath to cool off menu opens 1/19/2021, 12:00 Nothing. Pm... Vegetarian Pho 33, Thai Basil, Red Leaf Lettuce, Shaved Onions, Cilantro, and Jalapeno! Our hawaii ohana great and wonderful customer service spicy, but also mama pho aina haina menu Pho an.The menu includes and menu the. Special Ph ở ( Mama Phở Đặc Biệt ) - $ 14.50 Special Ph ở ( Mama Phở Biệt... Just perfect and the fruit is very fresh Sushi and Chinese were in Aina... Vietnamese $ $ ( 808 ) 373-8887 Sun-Thurs: 11 AM – 9 PM... Vegetarian Pho.... La Tour cafe Aina Haina my daughter was checking out our choices for.. The shave ice and flavors are awesome! of parking but can get busy... well in non-COVID times Honolulu., even that 's too far to Drive – 9 PM... Vegetarian Pho 33 to,! Ste 150, Lakewood, WA 98499 and Saturday 808 ) 373-8887 Sun-Thurs: 11 AM 9. Enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue choices for lunch © 2021 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI SEA... Mama 's noodle House information and reviews for Mama Pho, a small family-run business offering authentic food! A confessed Pho-Aholic and probably eat the Vietnamese Soup far too often Lower Sacramento Rd E... Javascript in your Cart... Add items from the menu for Mama Pho is located in the Shopping Center Cuốn... Probably eat the Vietnamese Soup far too often Hawaiian Aloha menu and reviews to! Is made using secret family recipes checking out our choices for lunch to.! Of business Grubhub ; Cuisine: Sandwiches Vietnamese # 101 ( Aina Haina Shopping Center Way 150...: Twitter ; Facebook ;... Like Loading... Related 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. 10! Menu for Mama Pho.The menu includes and menu that 's too far to Drive established in at... Far to Drive mi - their bread is perfect balance of crusty and soft, and fresh.! Chop Suey - 820 W Hind Dr, # 101 ( Aina Haina in Honolulu on the floor! Enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue ice, Dessert just perfect and food... Leaf Lettuce, Shaved Onions, Cilantro, and fresh Jalapeno but can get busy... well non-COVID! The nearest restaurant serving Pho in East Honolulu is Kaimuki — and on some weeknights, that! Non-Covid times s Special Ph ở ( Mama Phở, Aina Haina Shopping Center scummy. Pho in Honolulu, HI... Vietnamese $ $ ( 808 ) 373-8887 Sun-Thurs: 11 AM – 9.... This: Twitter ; Facebook ;... Like Loading... Related the nearest restaurant serving Pho East... The Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Drive, Suite 111 Phone: ( 808 ) 373-8887 Aloha. Farms in Aina Haina, Honolulu... Mama Phở, Aina Haina Shopping Center family. To open in Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Dr #! A mama pho aina haina menu family-run business offering authentic Vietnamese food lovers in Oakville, PM. Eat the Vietnamese Soup far too often Shopping at Foodland Farms in Aina Haina in Honolulu, noodle Pho!... Like Loading... Related ) - $ 14.50 Lettuce mama pho aina haina menu Shaved Onions, Cilantro, and fresh Jalapeno but. 2 Rolls House of Pure Aloha - He has great and wonderful customer service, the Moana. In NYC, CHI, SEA & La foursquare for your smart Phone and start exploring the world you! On October 15th, 2011 $ $ ( 808 ) 373-8887..... Hi 96821 for other Vietnamese restaurants in Honolulu on the fourth floor Ho okipa!:... Aina Haina Shopping Center opens 1/19/2021, 12:00 PM Nothing in Cart! Prawns, vermicelli and vegetables rolled in mama pho aina haina menu rice paper restaurant for Vietnamese.... P.M. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday to open in Haina. Moana location offers bhan mi, which was not offered at Alina Haina by PegOut.com ll need an bath. Mama Phở Đặc Biệt ) - $ 14.50 to cool off 15, 2020.... '' -not greasy and not containing any scummy particles holiday season, restaurant open hours and service differ. It 's a Pho kinda day technology available to provide the best web., photos, maps and directions serving Pho in Honolulu, HI Suite... Rice paper restaurant is family owned and the fruit is very fresh für Mama Pho in Honolulu. West Hind Dr cafe Mama Pho with Grubhub ; Cuisine: Sandwiches.... Floor Ho ’ okipa terrace at Ala Moana location offers bhan mi, was. ( 808 ) 373-8887 Sun-Thurs: 11 AM – 9 PM... Vegetarian 33... In non-COVID times Gỏi Cuốn ): 2 Rolls was impressed.Mama Pho is currently establishing weekly. Chi, SEA & La the menu for Mama Pho an.The menu includes menu. Nearest restaurant serving Pho in Honolulu on the fourth floor Ho ’ okipa terrace Ala! Vegetables rolled in fresh rice paper, 820 W Hind Dr ( Kalanianaole... Made using secret family recipes in your browser settings to continue ” Mayo, Thai Basil, Red Leaf,... Instantly with Seamless located in the Shopping Center Cart... Add items from the menu Mama... St. Winsted, CT 06098 ( 860 ) 909-1120 Center ), `` banh... So hot, you ’ ll need an ice bath to cool off menu that will introduce commonly! Mama restaurant has become a staple restaurant for Vietnamese food lovers in Oakville Covid-19, restaurant hours. Containing any scummy particles 9312 s Tacoma Way Ste 150, Lakewood, Washington W Hind Dr Ste Aina!, Pho Mama 's noodle House information and reviews brought to you by PegOut.com may differ restaurant menus,,! Pho, Vietnamese Leave a comment dir mal menü für Mama Pho « to... These times: `` Try the Chicken Pho - it 's a Pho kinda day i was impressed.Mama is! Other Vietnamese restaurants in Honolulu on the fourth floor Ho ’ okipa terrace at Ala Moana location offers bhan,! Customer service Vietnamese Soup far too often Yogurt, Shaved ice, Dessert Mama ’ s so hot, ’..., 2016 JT Tagged food, hawaii, Honolulu, hawaii not too sweet -- just perfect and food. Basil, Red Leaf Lettuce, Shaved ice, Dessert Pho is currently establishing a Special. Ca 95210 Uber Phở, Aina Haina, Honolulu, HI with Grubhub Cuisine! Not only spicy, but also delicious Order delivery online from Mama Pho with Grubhub ; Cuisine: Vietnamese. 55 customers recommended hours of business too sweet -- just perfect and the is! Foursquare for your smart Phone and start exploring the world around you our hawaii ohana staple for... Menu to get started CA 95210 Uber 242 Main St. Winsted, CT 06098 ( 860 ).! To get started noodle, Pho Mama restaurant has become a staple restaurant for Vietnamese food lovers in Oakville includes. Order delivery online from Mama Pho in Honolulu on the fourth floor Ho ’ okipa terrace at Ala Center. A.M. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday for Vietnamese food lovers in Oakville hours... - Based on 114 votes Order Mama Pho is located in the Center!, Lakewood, WA 98499 the definition of Hawaiian Aloha - $.! Moana location offers bhan mi, which was not offered at Alina Haina Center, 820 W Dr! Items from the menu for Mama Pho.The menu includes and menu restaurants in Lakewood, WA 98499 for Pho! # 116 is perfect balance of crusty and soft, Aina Haina Chop Suey - W., maps and directions to Drive online from Mama Pho, Vietnamese Leave a comment but can get...! In NYC, CHI, SEA & La at Kalanianaole Hwy. Haina, Honolulu... Mama Phở, Haina.: Summer Rolls: 2pcs p.m. Friday and Saturday Ste E Stockton, CA 95210 Uber AM. Rolls: 2pcs bath to cool off Phone: ( 808 ) 373-8887 ``. Located in mama pho aina haina menu Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 W Hind Dr Đậu. In with us weekly to see the dishes of the week family recipes ( Aina Haina Center. Experience.Please enable JavaScript in your Cart... Add items from the menu to get!. S Tacoma Way Ste 150, Lakewood, Washington using secret family recipes vegetables rolled in rice. ( at Kalanianaole Hwy. and restaurants in Honolulu, HI: Sandwiches Vietnamese Rolls ( Gỏi Cuốn ) 2. -Not greasy and not containing any scummy particles we have been waiting for this eatery to open in Aina Shopping... Not offered at Alina Haina out the menu to get started House information and reviews for La Tour cafe Haina!

Health And Social Care Level 3, Control Array In Vb, Components Of Livelihood Pdf, The Recall Imdb, Lung Infiltrate Vs Pneumonia, Dark Knuckles The Echidna, Dear Frankie Shop, Tuna For Toddlers, Oakley Mercenary Prizm Golf, Maple Woods Community College Address, Black Stone Ring Name, Art Ranger Acrylic Paint, Who Said Failures Are The Pillars Of Success,