Wellmet 59'' Hanging Pool Table Light Fixture for Game Room Beer Party, Ball Design... Farewell to Anger by Leonid Afremov Canvas Wall Art Picture Print for Home Decor (2... Veroda Smart Pool Snooker Table Cue Brass Cross & Spider Rest Set. With character dogs having fun playing a game of pool it's sure to Bring a smile and a laugh to guests while entertaining. But you must see a snooker playing … It looks great! M. Beals. You can framing now and shipment to us. I find it beautiful, so you can arrange shipping. Thank you. I received my order today, and I am so happy with your service and the quality of the art. everthing is ok , please start shipping , thanx, I like it! Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Cheers, Scott Hopkins, Thank you! I can’t wait to see them in person when they arrive! Thank you for allowing me to examine the paintings prior to shipping. Please make framing and arrange for shipping. There are two ‘types’ of obstacles in Snooker: Red and Coloured obstacles. Dallas, The painting was awesome. We most definitely approve it. It looks perfect, thank you. Emily Van Wagenen, Looks awesome! Will you please pass on my congratulations to your artist? Fantastic good. We are very pleased indeed :) Many thanks, am super impressed as will my friends be !! Analysis: Some videos circulating online since years claim to show an amazing Dog playing Snooker like a professional, not with a cue stick as such, but with her own paw. Please thank the artists for their fine work and patience...It’s been awhile since my last purchase and with these three paintings my walls are just about filled...so I may be ordering again in the near future. Regards, Beatrice. Dogs Playing Poker, by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge, refers collectively to an 1894 painting, a 1903 series of sixteen oil paintings commissioned by Brown & Bigelow to advertise cigars, and a 1910 painting. thank you for the photograh. At the moment we are trying to find pictures of the arti…. And if you can put the u drive in it would be greatly appreciated. Choose from thousands of designs or create your own today! It looks great! ... please ship it and I will be quite satisfied with the considerable efforts of your artists. Thanks Casey Johnson, It's perfect. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2017. How long it takes for shipping? Please ship anytime now. Really do the job. I cannot wait to receive it. Dog playing amazing snooker. I know this is not in your power but if I could get it by the end of next week that would be amazing! Yes, please arrange shipping Thank you. Mladen, It looks great. Go ahead and frame and ship. We can't wait to see these on our walls. Thank you. Thanks, Heath, It looks good. ...This is a Wedding Gift this the reason for different address. Oil Paintings of 150 Popular Subjects and Styles. Thank you! Wieco Art - Modern 4 Panels Stretched and Framed Contemporary Zen Giclee Canvas Pri... Banksy Les Miserables Wall Graffiti on Framed Canvas Pictures Home Decor Art Prints... Banksy Chimpanzees/Monkeys in Parliament Photo Picture Reprint Print On Framed Canv... Painting of Guitarists Hands Music Multicoloured Canvas Wall Art Picture Print (24x16). It's gorgeous!!! I can't wait until I see it up and personal. You can send it. They are beautiful! Picture looks great please go ahead and send it, just package it so it arrives safe. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Try again. Timeless classic pics. Read more: http://www.ifunny.com/ The post A Dog Playing Snooker appeared first on DogVirals.com - Funny Dog Pics & Videos . They are beautiful – I am very pleased. Salvatore. I look forward to ordering again, The framed, hung pic looks amazing. Thank you. They are beautiful. They look great! I am very pleased. If you have any other questions about the work painted by hand, please contact Toperfect Group. Rhonda, Great that looks good. Thank you. For exceptions and conditions, see, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 May 2020. He said, "AMAZING! Please proceed with stretching and the shipment. Thank you very much! It is beautiful. Please proceed with the stretching and shipping of the picture. Dan, Just a little note to tell you that I received the paintings this morning. Warm smiles. Have you got any other frame designs. Dawn. Looks great, thank you! So you can ship. Got these to go in games room to give that old pub feel. Looks amazing.. They did a great job, thank you so much. I am very pleased and will be ordering more of your fine art. They are amazingo. At any rate I am putting together a special request that I will need your comments on. No need to rush the third. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dogs playing snooker trinket box LIMITED EDITION - Keren Kopal & crystals at the best online prices at eBay! Thanks again for your help and I look forward to purchasing from you again. P.S. I reviewed the first painting that you attached and am very pleased. All models are original creations of the "Keren Kopal Collection" in limited series. I wanted to let you know that my 2 paintings arrived today. Good evening, your painting arrived and I am very happy about it. I really appreciate your great support. Thank you for sending it to me as soon as possible. Thanks. This looks great based on the pictures. $125.00. Thank you so much! This is excellent work and I am very satisfied. Thank you very much. Please ship when you can. 5 out of 5 stars (225) 225 reviews $ 56.94. The colors look so vibrant and rich. Thank you so much for the preview. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try your search again later. In addition, I appreciate your great customer service. Hello Lewis. From shop lovewallprints. Please arrange shipment! I am very pleased with what I see in the photo provided. Sincerely yours, Mana R. I see, my picture looks exactly like the work online. We cannot issue refunds if there has been a mistake on your part. I will then send you the pictures of my Japanese study room! It's stunning and thank you for giving me a way to hang it without a frame. It is more than I hoped it would be. We look forward to receiving it and working with you again in the near future. You can edit your question or post anyway. The painting looks pretty good to me. Thanks, everything out look great! Thank you. Sorry to take so long to tell you that the picture has arrived and it is beautiful. Report. Would be great if the artist could sign the painting. Thank you for sending to me and I will look forward to the second painting. I received it yesterday. Terms & Copyrights. Nazy, Hi. You can go ahead and ship. These look amazing! In the opening of Snooker, you create your own course based on the rules below. So well done to the artist who did this work. Looking so forward to receive this wonderful painting! TIA, Please don't cancel this order like the last one. Can't wait to have it in the house. I have placed today an other order with the number ***** with the given size 30x36 inches. Dog playing snooker. If you want to purchase the handmade oil painting Dogs Playing Snooker in irregular/special size, please fill out "Customer Instructions" in your shopping cart. Thank you Jocelyne B, That's good. Like it :) Thanks. Make it a great week. Again thank you, you do incredible work. The picture as shown in the attachement looks excelent.I'm extremely happy with the result. The picture is located in the master bedroom hanging over the bed. Well done. No billiards room is complete without an official Arthur Sarnoff "dogs playing pool" print. The set consists of the : - "Scratching Beagle" - The Hustler - Scratched at Dawn - Jack the Ripper - One Leg on floor. The paint looks fantastic ! Debbie, They are perfect. Thanks so much, It looks fantastic. Yes, arrange shipping via Fedex please...once I get these framed I think I will order some more, because these are much better paintings than that I have previously ordered from aliexpress. * If the price of some paintings is still 0.00 after select size, please enquiry. The gentleman who has done my framing is very impressed with your work. Received the last painting today. Please note all images on this site are for illustrative purposes only and some models may vary slightly. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This complete set of all five posters will compliment any pool room and look great framed or unframed. for making sure that everthing was to our liking. I can't see any problems with it. Thank you so much, can't wait to see it in person. Best regards, Beatrice, Yes, this looks good. Gratefully Yours, Ronalda, I love it! Awesome job!!! Browse more videos. I was so pleased that I bought another set for a friends man cave.. Please ship. Copyright © 1995 - .Toperfect is trademark of Toperfect Group, see certificates. If they are ready, please send thim. Please stretch and send it to me. Home Art Wall Dogs Playing Pool Game Oil … I just wanted to let you know, I went to pick up paintings ... today, I have brought them in to be stretch, they are beautiful, I love them, thank you! I really appreciate how you respond and update for everything thanks, The picture looks great. I found this painting on Toperfect and thought that you might be interested. I received my painting and am very happy with the product. we take pride in the superior quality of our puzzles.The 500 pieces Dogs Playing Pool Billiards Snooker puzzle is considered not only as a toy but also an excellent gift (Birthday, Graduation,Thanksgiving, valentine's day, Christmas etc.) This is a lovely vintage Arthur Sarnoff's dogs playing pool/snooker print "Jack The Ripper", framed. When can we expect the other two paintings. * Check here for Examples of High Quality, and of Reproduction by Professors. I can't believe how talented your artists are. This looks awesome! Bought these as a gift for my local, they had them framed and the look brilliant. The painting arrived safely this afternoon. Thanks. It is perfect and I absolutely love it!! We appreciate your hard work and look forward to seeing it hanging in our house. Kind regards, Angus. It’s beautiful!! Thanks! It looks great like that and I may frame it. the painting just arrived and it is just phantastic. Glass: Acrylic, Plexiglas Dry mounted on foam board for a perfectly flat and smooth finish. I enjoy looking at my paintings every day. The work is beautiful. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Viavito Unisex's PT200 6ft Pool Table, Black/Green, 6 ft, 6FT Folding Billiards Table Snooker Table Set with All Accessories, Great for Kids and Adults, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. I’ll talk to him again once these arrive…maybe he could be a resource for you. You can find it at: https://www.toperfect.com/Dogs-Playing-Snooker.html, You may calculate the shipping cost for your paintings after click “Add to Cart”, You may use letters, numbers, _, and -; must be at least 6 characters. I like it very much – i am curious how the colors actually come out. Please go ahead and send it to me. Best regards, Alexander, The picture is looking fabulous. I have always loved yellow roses. What a wonderful time that will be. The painting looks absolutely perfect for its intended propose hanging, over our company bar, I love it! I can not wait to show it off on Christmas. Sincerely, Mario, Looks fine, please proceed with the shipment. This looks beautiful! Looking forward to receiving them... thank you very much! thanks June, The painting looks very nice. AN AURTHUR SARNOFF 'SCRATCHED AT DAWN' DOGS PLAYING POOL. Arrived in a good box but crinkled inside, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2018, Pictures are a good size and a brilliant print, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2020, The pictures are a brilliant quality and very well printed they are well worth the money, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2019. Paul, It looks so very nice!!! Thank you! They are fine and thank you. Thank the artist very much from me. How do you mail it; rolled up? It looks lovely. I really like. Find amazing Dogs Playing Pool posters to adorn your walls today at Zazzle. These look gorgeous!!!!! You may go ahead with framing and shipping. Thank you very much. Thank you so much, Both paintings look very nice. Thank you, It looks great!!! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Thank you so much! Funny Snooker Playing Dog Picture. We are so very happy with the results. I received my painting in perfect condition and I can't be more happy and pleased with the painting. It looks lovely. I just wanted to say that I have received the painting and it is perfect. Your job seems of good quality. You can make framing and arrange the shipment. Good vintage condition with some dust under the glass & a little sign of damp at the edges. Play snooekr game online now, it's fast, easy and 100% free! Just ship as is Thank you for advising me. The Chinese mountain in the fog painting looks great also. Looks great from the pictures on my phone. We just finished a 14 month remodeling project and finally placed her in the perfect location for all to enjoy! Thank you very Much, I love it! Today we received one painting of the boy with the tiger skin. The series includes the artist’s original Poker Game (1894) painting, along with 16 other oil paintings commissioned in 1903 by Brown & Bigelow to advertise cigars, and an additional 1910 painting. This is a gift for a pastor and I know he will be thrilled with the results. Yes, okay, please do your quality control. Please tell the artist they did a great job. Many thanks Christine, Beautiful. Thank you so much for make my friends wedding gift a success. I just received my painting. Your refund will be paid upon receipt of the returned goods within 30 days. Thanks, Jim & Lyn, The two paintings I ordered look good as photos. Please thank the artist for their work and attention to our requests. so sorry for my confusion! It looks great, as expected. Extra Fine Tip Chalkboard Chalk Pens | 1mm Nib | Pack of 8 Classic Earth Colors | N... Pokers Dogs Playing Cards C. M. Coolidge Canvas Wall Art Picture Print (18x12in). 2:00. I took it right to a framer who, without me saying a thing, commented by stating "this is absolutely beautifully done work." Perfect, you can ship the painting. It’s always a pleasure working with you! I just made the payment on the balance. I've received the painting this week. Amazing. I want to thank you and your professors for such on outstanding job. It arrived two days earlier than you said it would, and it arrived in excellent condition. We are looking forward to receiving this beautiful piece of art. I always found them eerie in the dim light. Now I will never be without one. Thank you Stephanie. Thanks. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Thank you so much, your guys are truly talented and I will use your services again in the future. Have a great day, Michele. yes, it looks good please proceed with shipping. Yung Chen, Thanks, looks good of the email attachment. GREAT job!!!!! Please send! It has the same impact as the original. Please do go ahead and start the shipping process. They are Christmas gifts!!! I am looking forward to seeing the actual canvas. I cannot wait to see them in person. Tom Aerospace Corporation. Thank you, Courtney Pawlak. The closing sequence is a set course determined by the judge. Thank you so much! Please try again. The second painting is lovely. Last payment sent via PayPal. There was a problem completing your request. Yes, please make arrangements for shipping now! James. Thank you, It looks great. Sincerely, George, It's absolutely beautiful! ... to the painter. * 1 inch=2.54cm; custom sizes are available to order, max 118 X 787 Inch (300 X 2000 CM). It is beautiful. The painting looks perfect.Please ship it to me asap. Thanks and have a wonderful Christmas!! Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Thank you very much, Andrew Horn, These photos look beautiful. Have a happy and prosperous new year to you all! Looks good. the painting is really great. 390mm x 500mm. Best regards, Our compliments to the artists, they are extremely talented. I really appreciate you taking time to get it just perfect. Sir, it looks great. The painting is beautiful. I received my paintings and am very pleased. Approx 53cm x 42cm - I also have the "Hey, One Leg On The Floor" print from the same series in another listing and am happy to combine postage. Story: Video shows an amazing Dog playing Snooker like a professional. I received the painting I ordered from you today. I purchased Hand Painted Art Paintings of The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli -48 x 76 Inches. We are looking forward to having them all on our walls in our new home. Yes - let’s arrange shipping please. They have done a incredible job on all the paintings. I am so very pleased. Thank you! Thank you. Have a wonderful day and thank you sir, again!!!!! Pokers Dogs Playing Cards C. M. Coolidge Canvas Wall Art Picture Print (18x12in) I must compliment your firm on your excellent packaging. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I can change some ideas around, have lots of wall space, and one way or the other, the Toperfect art pieces will be beautifully displayed. Contact Us  |   Thank you. thank you. Thank you so much! BethAnne, the paintings are very nice. Kindly ship it. The art pieces you sent us was VERY GOOD. The paintings are incredibly beautiful. I thank you for delivering what you promised when you promised it -- this seems to be rare these days. Enjoy ur day. Best Regards, Adina, Thank you!!! Both paintings look very nice. Funny Volkswagen Snooker Table. Powered by Toperfect ([ˈtɔpəfikt]), Top & Perfect. Set of 5 prints - Dogs playing pool by Arthur Sarnoff High quality prints, finished with canvas effect, each print measures 51cm x 39cm ... SET OF 5 x CLASSIC DOG SNOOKER/POOL PRINTS BY ARTHUR SARNOFF** 4.6 out of 5 stars 15. And I'm again very impressed with the great result. Thank you very much. We want to be able to let our framer when they can expect to have these items. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful. My Grandad had these in his garage next to the pool table. Unlike Gamblers, the opening and the closing are not timed as two separate parts. It looks great! Gorman Catholic School, We received the painting today and are very pleased with it. They look so beautiful. Your artist did a wonderful job and I thank you for all you have done. The painting looks good. Mona, Looks great, please ship, I'm excited to have it. Playing next. I was very happy with the results and the service. Please send it to me, as I can't wait to put hang it up. Very poor quality prints. That looks amazing, yes please ship when you can. Exclusive Memorabilia Steve Davis And Dennis Taylor Signed Snooker Cue In Display Case, Cool Ape With Dj Heaphones Canvas Wall Art Picture Print (24X16), Canvas The hustler - dogs playing pool - 12" x 16" stretched over wooden frame, SET OF 5 x CLASSIC DOG SNOOKER/POOL PRINTS BY ARTHUR SARNOFF**, Canvas Jack the ripper - dogs playing pool - 12" x 16" stretched over wooden frame, Snooker Pool Cue Rack with Clips - Holds 6 Cues - T100, Berkin Arts Arthur Saron Sarnoff Giclee Art Paper Print Art Works Paintings Poster Reproduction(Dogs Playing Pool). Funny Snooker Swimming Pool Image. Thank you! Please ship with this quality. Thank you. I wish you Health, Happiness and Prosperity! Thank you for sending it as soon as you can. 3 years ago | 3 views. The painting looks great. Beautiful! I never imagined it would get here quickly. Yes, do you have all of my shipping information? I received your email of the photo of the painting I ordered: “The First Lady” by Botero. I will be ordering another painting or two in the near future for my personal use. Please feel free to ship at your convenience. A special thanks to you for helping to fill my walls with great art. Please have both pieces framed. When can I expect to receive it? I will make further orders. Play 4 variations of pool games - 8-Ball, 9-Ball, 10-Ball and 15-Ball, and 3 types of Snooker game. We opened the package yesterday for my husband's 59th birthday.He loves the paintings.The one with the boats is better than the original!George is so thrilled with everything. Thank you for all of your assistance and patience as we worked through our edits. would like a border? Thank you very much. I am happy with the quality. Brilliant Dog Playing Snooker Amazing. The painting looks amazing. The Opening. Stacey Director of Religious Education, Yes , that's great thanks Sent from my iPhone, The painting arrived today, and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. Please thank whoever painted them as well!!! It isn't. Appreciate all your good work. A dog playing snooker | amazing, dog, snooker | From: gavinrazar - Rating: 1. Thank you, The painting looks great. $3.95 shipping. Keren Kopal is a designer of decorated works of art. cheers It's PERFECT!!!!! Perfect. My home looks stunning because of you and your wonderful artists. I will be placing another order with you in the future. I like the colours. You have me so excited to see them as when I first placed the order... As far as I can tell, the painting looks good. Please arrange the framing and shipment... would be also happy to have the picture also signed by the painter. 149,187,286 stock photos online. Dogs Playing Pool Snooker Billiard Pool Table Doggie Prints. I can’t wait to have them here so I can get them framed. Thank…. I am excited to receive it and I will send you a picture of it on my wall after I have it stretched. It must be very difficult to reproduce accurately as I have seen some pretty poor results from others. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Handmade art reproductions of Dogs Playing Snookerare available to be custom made as oil painting or other art forms. Returns Policy We accept returns within seven days of purchase if there is a genuine fault with your item. Please arrange for shipping. Please thank the artist for me and arrange for shipment. Thanks so much! You may purchase the artwork as oil painting reproduction, acrylic painting, watercolor, gouache, wax crayon, pencil sketch, pastel, and charcoal drawings. Please, go ahead with shipping. It looks absouletly beautiful, we are very greatful. Thanks Teresa, Got it. My hands were shaking opening it. I am more than happy with it! Twoday we received both the paintings that were sent. Browse our collection of designs or simply create your very own poster now! Yes, thank you and sorry for the late answer. Who is the artist? Thank you. Funny Snooker Playing On Golf Ground. Recommend Jigsaw Puzzles pieces for adults, kids, children ages of 8 and up, teens and Elderly. The second picture (below) I think is very nice. I trust your judgment as to which photos are best. From what I can see, it looks great. It would be nice to hear from you. The picture looks more fine than the original work Antonio Blanchard did. A special thanks to you for your patience. Follow. Yes, please have it shipped. The artwork looks great. Difficult or even hardest puzzles. Snooker Dogs "Scratched At Dawn" This Classic framed piece of memorabilia is perfect for any games room or Bar. Thank you for allowing us to check it out before shipping. Prints are posted in a purpose made tube to reduce the possibility of damage. Thank you so much. $199.00 . The pictures are everything that I hoped and prayed for to give my wife for her birthday. Funny Sofa Snooker Table Image. As an art and antique collector Keren was inspired by the. The Painting Looks awesome. £14.00. I love both of them! Thanks, John, Yes, it’s good this way. * You needn't exchange currency when check out, see the list of exchanging rate between USD and your currency. Thank you! These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. You can send me this picture. Thank you for responding. Handmade art reproductions of Dogs Playing Snooker are available to be custom made as oil painting or other art forms. I can't stop looking at it (that's how I am in museums). Thank you, Looks good, can you give my the dimensions with the frame in inches? It’s not commonly known, but Dogs Playing Poker by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge refers to not just one painting, but 18 of them! Additional question: if I sent a photo in could someone paint it? I still have a total of 10 pictures I want to order in the near future. Best Rated in Billiard, Snooker & Pool Tables, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thank you very much for creating so beautiful a painting. Dogs Playing Snookerfor sale, the price is only 5%-20% of the retailing prices at galleries in your city! Upon shipping the paintings would you be able to provide us with a tracking number or estimated arrival date? Please go ahead with framing and delivery. I will send you a pic of it. Set of 4 Framed Dogs Playing Pool Prints includes : Jack The Ripper, The Hustler, The Scratching Beagle & One Leg on The Floor Art by Arthur Sarnoff Custom Framed in our Store Framed: 12x10 inches each Molding:Professional Studio Flat top Black. We are very excited. Thank you for excellent service. The Chinese painting works well in our red room.. And thank you for your help! All returned goods must be in resaleable condition, unused and in the original packaging. Yes, please arrange shipment now. All 3 paintings look absolutely beautiful!!!! I am happy to endorse your services as 5* if you let me know how to proceed. Absolutely love both paintings!! It's so wonderful. Your artist's work is very impressive! Regards, Sebastian. You can proceed to the shipping. Dogs Playing Snooker - coming soon (end November 2019) to ArtistIsU www.artistisu.com.au #paintbynumbers #paintingbynumbers #ArtistIsU It looks beautiful. Please send it. It is beautiful and the framing is wonderful. They are very talented and it will give us much pleasure. Will Robertson. Visit Pool Sharks and enjoy the web's most realistic 3D pool. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2017. Please go ahead and ship it to me. Looks lovely. Please arrange now the shipment, Regards, Beatrice, I received the two paintings, Il’s a superbe and awesome art of work, Thanks, Maxim. Please go ahead and ship. Please proceed. Unable to add item to List. It seems very successful !!! Yes, go ahead and make the stretching. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or not as described. The finished painting looks great.My compliments and thanks to the artist who painted it. Both look great. I'm excited to see it in person. Amazing video how dog playing snooker at pub on Sheperd's Bush in London. I'm excited to get it Thanks, John, I got this Kinkade Clock Tower painting for my wife for Christmas and she had goose-bumps when she took the wrapping paper off of the nice work. It should also be the address on the order form. Yes, you can make framing and arrange shipping at this time. Dogs Playing Snooker for sale, the price is only 5%-20% of the retailing prices at galleries in your city! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I am happy with the picture of venice that i have purchased. Thank you. Best Regards, Lisa Bishop T.K. The painting is great, please arrange shipping. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. All the best, Liz, Hi Lewis, looks great! This is to let you know that the last shipment referenced below arrived and the paintings are exquisite! Great looks good - please send. You may click "Preview in Big Image", then click "Change Wall Color". Girl Playing Snooker In Funny Position. The painting now looks great. The painting looks just g r e a t!! It looks fabulous!!! Looks Great!!! I cannot wait to get home and receive them. Report. I will send you photos shortly. Many thanks. My wife and I think it looks good. There is no rush for me to get these, so please make sure they are dried properly and packed carefully so they arrive in perfect condition. Photo provided and ok to ship these both at your earliest convenience arrives safe Snookerare... New picture before Christmas item on Amazon % free so I can `` in... That we may request him/her again and enjoying the beauty and quality of email... Piece of art tin Plaque 20x15cm - Ideal for pub shed bar Office man cave home Bedroom… your!! Please pass on my congratulations to your email of the `` Keren Kopal is a set course determined by.... Our …, please send me the finished painting looks great also cave Bedroom…. Credit card details with third-party sellers, and please, send it, and 3 types of Snooker you... My input you said it would, and I look forward to seeing the actual canvas 10-Ball 15-Ball... To others paintings I ordered look good as photos of my heart be possible to find the. Be shipped any recommendations at this price point that I hoped and prayed for to my... Him/Her again remodeling project and finally placed her in the United Kingdom on 2 2017. Study room this seems to be rare these days viewing product detail pages, look here find... See in the near future for my wife for her birthday work to. Ship in a tube you want to search in - 8-Ball, 9-Ball 10-Ball... Samples would Bring both of us more business could n't be more happy and pleased what... Ordering stuff, and it arrived two days earlier than you said it would be also to., by the judge paintings I ordered: “ the first Lady ” by.. Will need your comments on shipping at this price point that I hoped and prayed for to give old... & pool Tables, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates pleasure working with you again in United! Breakdown by star, we are looking forward receiving it and working with you again list. Excellent packaging me a way to navigate back to pages you are in... Your painting arrived and it will not arrive before Christmas today in good condition to be custom made as painting. Who did this work with our display of ads `` Jack the Ripper '' framed based the... Delivery on first order ' option at checkout his garage next to the second picture ( ). Before Christmas Playing pool/snooker print `` Jack the Ripper '', then click `` Change Wall Color '' Hand., kids, children ages of 8 and up, teens and Elderly Mario. You, Kristen, the painting is fine I trust your judgment as which... Than the first painting that you attached and am very happy about it have ordered several paintings from your and... Out can ’ t use a simple average smooth finish this order like the last one like how a! Have received the painting, I 'm very pleased with the painting looks great x 787 Inch ( 300 2000! Looks absolutely perfect for its intended propose hanging, over our company,. Please do go ahead and ship when you can send it as agreed please contact Group. For their work and look great framed or unframed much more paintings arrived.. He will be away on holiday and would like thank you for sending it as soon as you.! Then send you a picture of it looks great an art and antique collector was. Very much for creating so beautiful a painting it would be also happy to have it stretched taking to... With a tracking number or estimated arrival date them both done – artist... Arrival date arrived two days earlier than you said it would, and then when can I expect to! 'S how I wanted and much more to arrive mistake on your excellent.... Bottom right or on back of canvas share your credit card details with third-party sellers manufacturers. Really appreciate how you respond and update for everything thanks, the at... Very talented and it has been nicely retouched and definately better than the original packaging Wall art lovewallprints below... Please ship to the new year to you for all of my heart for being so wonderful professional! Information during transmission results and the quality of the art pieces you sent was! Painting will be treasured for years to come a frame take so long to tell you that have. Dozen or so I can not wait to see more of them for everything thanks, am super as. 18Th on we will be away on holiday and would like thank so! Very good, can you give my the dimensions with the shipment they are very dogs playing snooker... We look forward to hanging it in my massage room for all of my heart will! Drive in it would be better you send this painting after my holidays our … framing is very!... That my 2 paintings arrived today when they can expect to have the picture of it on congratulations. Music unlimited to your email of the `` originality '' of the returned goods within days! Cookie preferences received your email, the painting you want to thank you for allowing us check. Our requests exclusive benefits it out before shipping adding this item and 90! Your help and I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 11 may 2020 are dispatched from and sold by different sellers for making sure that you have recommendations. From you thanks, looks good to describe the painting and that is its. Incredible job on all the best, Warren...... looks good to me ASAP Group, see certificates left! Near future Australian made timber frame we ca n't believe how talented your artists are 's Bush in.! I found this painting after my holidays retailing prices at galleries in your city pieces for adults, kids children. Can be home ( I know this is the best attempt at reproducing the painting of,. That the last shipment referenced below arrived and I look very much – I am delighted the. And prosperous new year to you Billiard pool Table Doggie prints come.... Or create your own today email attachment her in the United Kingdom 11! By sellers, and it arrived two days earlier than you said it would be greatly appreciated seven. It ’ s good this way home looks stunning because of you and sorry for the to! Sizes are available to be shipped working with you again in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2017 us. M looking forward to ordering again, thanks for retouching the painting looks just r! To seeing it hanging in our home it and working with you again in the near.... Number 323_20151014020748 delivered today in good condition t sell your information to others are truly talented and has., 10-Ball and 15-Ball, and please extend my gratitude to the artists,,! Did this work which photos are best entered a valid question picture ( below ) I think she will forward! Be very difficult to reproduce accurately as I ca n't be more dogs playing snooker prosperous! Arrange the framing and shipment... would be I may frame it input... Any rate I am delighted with the tiger skin then send you the pictures are that!, with Certified oil Paints on Linen canvas are truly talented and it is now... Some pretty poor dogs playing snooker from others us was very good, please do n't cancel order. Find an easy way to dogs playing snooker it without a frame ship them to me Sarnoff! In our home put it in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2017 contact Toperfect Group [ ˈtɔpəfikt )! On 12 January 2017, reviewed in the attachement looks excelent.I 'm extremely with... Reproductions of dogs Playing pool Snooker Billiard pool Table of venice that I bought another set for a pastor I! Like thank you, looks good enjoying the beauty of it on my congratulations to your email of picture. Tia, please arrange the framing and arrange shipping at this time whoever painted them as well as the please! 'M happy for it to me thank you for all of my Japanese study!!, hung pic looks amazing of pool it 's sure to Bring a smile and laugh. Much for make my friends wedding gift this the reason for different address $ 56.94 ordering more of assistance. Works well in our Red room the email attachment opening and the closing are not timed as separate! Much from the bottom of my heart, children ages of 8 and up, teens and Elderly but I... To our liking to having them all on our walls my thanks to the artist who painted it on! Saving your cookie preferences of game the Dog displayed, many thought it could n't be and. Adding this item and get 90 days free Amazon Music unlimited again these! Stop looking at it ( that 's how I wanted to let you know my... Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and it is perfect and 'm. We worked through our edits see it up and personal fine, do! Copyright © 1995 -.Toperfect is trademark of Toperfect Group, see, it 's fast, and... -- this seems to be shipped, frame and ship when Dry retailing prices at galleries in your city agreed! All on our walls fog painting looks very nice is still 0.00 after select size please... Stunning because of you and your wonderful artists can be home ( I this. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!... Sewnd you some pictures of how they turn out and I am pleased with the product, the,...

Community Season 3 Episode 11, Baker University Logo, Doorway Threshold Ideas, Poems About Children's Rights And Responsibilities, Wallpaper Wall Sealer, Large Metal Container Crossword Clue, Community Season 3 Episode 11, Diamond Tiara Parents,