Are the soul and the nafs the same? Run away from those who are calling you to Hellfire. Don’t they know that whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger that for him is the fire of Hell, where he will stay forever? Not only will Allah grant him love of Allah but he will also be helped to glorify Allah and granted with satisfaction. Consequently, they will reach the degree of wara' and wilayah that will make Allah love them. The enemies of Allah, on the other hand, are those who are evil doers. Heedless Muslims! “Unquestionably, [for] the awliya of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve”. No slave can be an ally of Allah, unless he has the characteristics of faith and pious practices, since Allah has made faith and piety a pre-condition for His Wilaya. If Allah declares war on enemies of awliya, what will happen to them? In other words, wilayah is achieved just by fulfilling the obligations and avoiding the prohibitions. Then you can say to the Blind One, to the Dajjal: arise, the time to appear has come!”, We ask Allah’s protection from the Fitna of Dajjal. The closer servant of Allah is granted to be saved from the above mentioned things and many others. Wahhabism is thinking that you do not need a guide, because you are greater than any guide, and any guide is still a man and their only guide is Allah. Imam Shatibi sets a number of criteria for wilayah or karamah because they are granted only if the person is close to Allah. They do not have family connections among themselves. Everything will be pushing you to adopt a different kind of faith, a new kind of faith, but we cannot drop it. Because never in fourteen hundred years since the time of the Prophet (AS), until now, never have you seen Muslims taking their religion from non-Muslims, from unbelievers. How can we overcome our ego when we have wrong desires that ache if we don’t commit them? Some years ago I was asked, ‘what is your religion and what is your book?’. My servant continues to grow closer to me with extra good works until I love him. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Anybody who has a nice video with good production, that person becomes their teacher. These are all signs of the biggest fitna maker, dajjal. They do not see that the lifestyle of the Holy Prophet (AS) is Tarikat. These verses talk about the qualities or attributes of awliya' and their status in the sight of Allah. O Believers! The truthful ones are disbelieved. Sadaqallahuladzim. (Allah [swt] said) Whoever comes against My wali, I declare war on him. There are Shias who are Wahhabi. Allah has servants who are neither Prophets nor martyrs and whom the Prophets and martyrs yearn to be like, due to their seat and closeness in relation to Allah.” One of the Bedouin Arabs who came from among the most isolated of people twisted his hand at the Prophet and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah! Holy Prophet (AS) is describing too, the Facebook fitna, social media, internet Islam that has popped up today. If We forgive a party of you, a party of you We shall punish because they have been guilty.” (9:63-66). Is A Sheykh Needed To Understand What Kind Of Service Is Best For Us? They love one another for Allah’s sake. Obedience to Allah and following His instructions - this include performing good deeds. The ego denies the blessings of Allah SWT, but really focuses on the good that it has done. There is no other safety. The translation of the term wali that is mentioned in the hadith is a closer servant (awliya') of Allah or a believer rather than a closer friend. ( Log Out /  Let those who hate the Evliyaullahprepare for War from the Lord of Heavens. They do not see that his Dar al-Arqam in Makkah and Masjid al-Nabawi in Madinah were his Dergahs. We also know the status of awliya'. Wahhabism is thinking that you are the most knowledgeable creature on the face of earth, and that you will go directly to Allah and you will take directly from Allah. And these ones have no teacher that they are accountable to, because they are taking directly from Allah, and when you corner them with that knowledge, they are going to say, ‘well, I’m not a scholar, I just love this religion..’ You understand the fitna that he’s making. These are the hypocrites who now people are calling the Thinkers and the Leaders of the Ummat. People of Understanding, listen to his words to understand how dangerous the situation is. The flood of fire is about to happen.’ Mankind is running still wild just like the people of Nuh (AS) and this is going to take the whole globe. The whole world is going to sink in it. We are going to find out that these people come from the fitna that came out from Najd, the fitna of Abdullah ibn Abdul Wahhab. After receiving respite until the Day of Judgement, Shaytãn declared war against mankind stating that his ultimate objective is to prevent the children of Ãdam (عليه السلام) from worshipping Allãh (تعلى) Alone, without any partners. "), Allah classifies His servants into two categories: The first category are those who get closer to Allah by fulfilling the obligations and avoiding the prohibitions. Say: “Make fun as you wish, indeed Allah will expose that which you fear.” And if you question them, ya Muhammad, they will declare: “We were just talking and playing.” Say, “Was it at Allah, and His signs, and His Messenger, that you were mocking?” Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. But these ones hate to accept that Holy Prophet (AS) is higher than them. That's why sometimes the closer servants of Allah may ask for something and Allah does not attend to their du'a because the things they may ask for may cause them some harm . How can you dare to take your faith from those with no faith. Some of us are grown, but are still like children on the inside. This is the age that Holy Prophet (AS) said, “There will come a time when holding on to your Iman will be like holding on to hot coals” (Tirmidhi). Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I left Islam three years ago. He does all of this with pleasure. Of course, the Quran permits fighting Jewish enemies if they wage war against Muslims or help those who wage war against Muslims. And on another occasion, Holy Prophet (AS) looked toward Najd and said, “Behold, fitna would appear from this side, from where the horns of sheytan would appear.” (Muslim). It is up to you if you take it seriously or if you are just putting it through one ear and bringing it out from the other side. But still because of their du'a, there will be the blessings and mercy from Allah in similar situations. How can those who challenge Allah be successful? These are the worst times that have been seen by this Ummat. The early scholars also say that the one who loves Allah should obey Him, otherwise he is only claiming to love Allah. He is not a closer servant of Allah. Yet, these verses are not restricted to Jews. The time has come for us to leave aside our heedlessness and wake up to the inheritance of Islam. If you are loved by Allah, then you are granted with His mercy and blessings. We are asking protection. Allah will Declare Ulema and Awliya-Allah. Everything is going to be pushing you to drop that faith. Remember, hurting the Auliya-Allah and making them enemies are declarations of war against Allah and a challenge to His greatness. They are of pure intent towards one another. There are Sunnis who are Wahhabi. In the first portion of the hadith ("Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. This status is mentioned in the beginning (i.e. Umar el-Faruq, Hz. People from humankind who are neither Prophets nor martyrs and yet the Prophet’s and the martyrs yearn to be like them due to their closeness in relation to Allah?! For prophetic proof that there can be wali or awliya look to hadith about whoever declares war against my wali; I (Allah) declare war on him. This is a moderate level that has been described in the Qur'an as ashab alyameen. When this realisation of tawhid is achieved, then he says the heart will have no place for anything that may displease Allah. That is the great disgrace. google_color_url="99FFFF"; Allah was their Wali (protector), and in Allah should the faithful (Ever) put their trust. They are Allah’s Friends upon whom fear comes not, nor do they grieve.” (Abu Dawud). They refuse to submit to anyone. Never mind if the ones who are speaking have no teacher. Anybody who talks in a way that they think is cool, it is fashionable, they take that person’s teaching. Can anyone change Mazhab for his own benefits or is it from the ego to think like that? He (AS) said: ‘The lowly, contemptible ones who will speak out about public affairs” (Ahmad). This will be strengthened by performing the preferable acts until the heart is full of these acts where nothing else will enslave or capture the heart. My servant does not grow closer to me with anything more beloved to me than the duties I have imposed upon him. Run away from those who have taken sheytan as their sheikh. You are going to be granted with His support and guidance. Listening to those educated in the west who are studying the Hadith and Quran and the sciences of Islam. (Salat al-Fatih). And yet today’s internet, Facebook fitna scholars are denying these Friends of Allah. How do we protect ourselves from bad thoughts that come into our head? O Ummat-i-Muhammad! How can you learn Islam from those who have not accepted Islam. I like his words, doesn’t matter if they are cliché and they are corny, I will follow him. google_ad_type="text_image"; For us to understand this fitna, then we have to understand the origins of this fitna. There is no such thing as people we have to follow after the Prophet (AS). Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Consequently, we will be granted with the bounty that whatever we ask for, Allah will give us. This category of people are not satisfied only of performing the obligations and avoiding the prohibitions but they go further by performing the preferable acts. Those who believed and used to fear Allah much, for them are the glad tidings in this life and the Hereafter. The Ehli Zikr Are Making Everyone To Remember Allah. Keeping a grudge against the Auliya-Allah is such a wicked act that it comprises a major sin. The ego denies the blessings of Allah SWT, but really focuses on the good that it has done. This motif of this obedience is based on fear of Allah, repenting to Allah and submission to His will. What is the significance of the ‘Hu, Hu’ zikr?